Effective Online Training
The 5-week training sessions you've been waiting for are now here.
We've all been there and we've always wanted to gain some insight on how to do it better, have someone listen and give solid advice and mostly, have someone have our back, make us feel like we can do it or just remind us that we're on track. We've all wanted to take a course where we can talk to directly to the trainer, well now you can.
Hurry, limited spaces available. All training courses are maximum 3 people per time slot. You don't want to miss this opportunity!
Get ready to finally be in control of your schedule
Ready for the tools to optimize your time and making you a productivity machine? YES!!!
A collaboration by women for women! Elena and I have been working tirelessly to get this project off the ground and into your hands so you can finally start enjoying "ticking off the boxes" on your personal and professional lists all from the comfort of your home!
Signing up to the Work-LIfe Balance course means that you'll learn what things you must consider (environment, workspace, mindset and power boosting breaks) in order for your new tools and techniques (changing your 9-5 work mentality, using the latest apps and tech tools and how to organize your weeks) will be even more productive for you! Each week you'll receive a different set of tools and homework in video format that you can easily start and most importantly implement NOW!
I know you'll get something out of the course, even if there are few things that you learn, I know you'll be happy with the results! Soon you'll become a productivity and organization guru in no time!
I'm excited for you and excited to see changes in your work style. See you at the start of the course! Follow the Link below!
Power Boosting Breaks
An excerpt from the Work-Life Balance Online Course
"Instead of random breaks you should schedule them after intense “power hours” or work bursts. Schedule these by putting a timer (Explained further in mini course #6). Once you’ve set up your work day, and using your timer, it’s time to add power boosting breaks. A tip I suggest, if you work in front of a computer, get up and move away from the monitor. I’m sure reading a fun article might be very relaxing but it’s not taking you away from your current sitting position or work station. Something that I strongly would recommend is: know yourself. Know what will soothe you and re-energize you. If you don’t know or need a new idea, try them all until you find the one that fits your needs. Remember, life is forever changing and this means that maybe in a few months or next year, your body may ask you for another type of break and you can refer back to these ten ideas.
- Move and Jump: I often suggest doing movement especially if you tend to be the sedentary type or if you find yourself sitting for your breaks instead of getting up. I would suggest moving to anyone no matter who you are and what you prefer. Imagine jumping only 4 times, reaching up high and stretching your arms up to the ceiling. If you don’t want to jump then doing five sun salutations. You can try this routine here.
- Music: Adding music to movement or just listening to music that makes you happy has proven effects on your mood especially if the lyrics are happy ones. I like listening to dance music and actually dancing which means I'm incorporating two of the power boosting techniques! Either way, choose the music that you like and if you don't know, try to find which genre changes your mood.
- Walk: Seriously, get up and leave for a 15 to 20 minute walk. This walk should be brisk and upbeat. I would suggest getting a fitness tracker in order to add a “fun challenge” (from mini-course 3) to make it a “let’s see how many steps I can do in 15 minutes”. Studies have shown that walking boosts creativity by increasing blood flow to the brain. So don’t wait, get up and walk!
- Do nothing: yup, I said it. If you feel your brain is full take a break from it by doing any of these :
1. Meditate for 10 minutes: use Headspace. or 2. Got two minutes: use http://www.donothingfor2minutes.com/
"I started to implement every tip she (Lisette) suggested and saw myself excelling at my sales targets and quickly positioning Spain (the country I manage) as the no.1 market for the services we offer in Europe." -Sara O.